Honor the military paratroopers with this U.S. Paratrooper Pocket Watch!
A traditional bronze colored quartz pocket watch, soapstone style, engraved with the U.S. military paratrooper logo. This traditional timepiece features an elegant white dial numbered with Arabic numerals. The front cover opens easily with a simple push on the crown. A crown that you also use to set the time.
A paratrooper is a military person trained to parachute into an operation and is usually part of an airborne force. Military paratroopers were first used on a large scale during World War II.
U.S. Paratrooper Pocket Watch features:• Movements: Quartz (Battery)
• Gender: Men's
• Case diameter: ø 1.85 in / 47 mm
• Buttons: 1 button time setting
• Display type: Analog (hands)
• Specificities of the display: Arabic numerals
• Chain length: 32 in / 80 cm
• Color: Bronze
• Dial Color: White
• Material: Stainless steel, does not blacken, does not rust
• Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
• Style: Vintage, Military
• STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED