Don't visit the Stephansdom without your Austrian Pocket Watch with Vienna patterns!
The magnificent gothic building that is the Stephansdom, St. Stephen's Cathedral, the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna, is one of the most culturally important sites in Vienna. It is also an important heritage site, and is respected throughout Austria and even the world.
This is a hunter-type pocket watch that measures 1.85 in / 47 mm in diameter, includes an 32 in / 80 cm chain and the front of the watch opens to reveal a classic dial with standard Arabic numerals. This timepiece features a quartz movement.
Austrian Pocket Watch features:• Movements: Quartz (battery)
• Gender: men's
• Case diameter: ø 1.85 in / 47 mm
• Buttons: 1 button time setting
• Display type: Analog (hands)
• Specificities of the display: Arabic numerals
• Chain length: 32 in / 80 cm
• Color: Bronze
• Dial Color: White
• Material: Stainless steel, does not blacken, does not rust
• Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
• Style: Vintage, Classic
• STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED