Check out this fabulous Civil War Pocket Watch
Inspired by the Normandy invasion, this pocket watch features a quartz movement, giving it precision without having to wind your precious timepiece. A delicate classic white dial is hidden inside.
The Normandy invasion, codenamed Operation Neptune, on June 6, 1944, was nothing less than the largest and most complex airborne and amphibious military operation of all time!
Features of the Civil War Pocket Watch :• Movements: Quartz (Battery)
• Gender: Men's
• Case diameter: ø 1.85 in / 47 mm
• Buttons: 1 button time setting
• Display type: Analog (hands)
• Specificities of the display: Arabic numerals
• Chain length: 32 in / 80 cm
• Color: Bronze
• Dial Color: White
• Material: Stainless steel, does not blacken, does not rust
• Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
• Style: Vintage, Military
• STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED