Go on a gold rush with this Locomotive Special Pocket Watch !
Being on time is the sign of a true gentleman, which is why a pocket watch is an essential part of one's wardrobe and ladies need to know the time as well. Our stainless steel locomotive pocket watch is a functional timepiece with decorative Arabic numerals on the dial. The exterior of the soap-like case shows the image of a 19th century steam locomotive and the back is decorated with floral motifs. The case measures 47 mm in diameter, and the chain is 80 cm long.
The Central Pacific No. 60, called Jupiter, is an American steam locomotive. It was built in September, in the same year. This particular locomotive is famous for its role in the "Golden Spike Run" celebrating the completion of the first transcontinental railroad. The locomotive was originally designed to burn wood, hence its distinctive funnel that contained a spark arrestor.
Locomotive Special Pocket Watch features:
• Movements: Quartz (battery)
• Gender: Unisex
• Case diameter: ø 1.85 in / 47 mm
• Buttons: 1 button time setting
• Display type : Analog (hands)
• Specifics of the display: Arabic numerals
• Chain length : 32 in / 80 cm
• Color: Bronze
• Dial Color: White
• Material: Stainless steel, does not blacken, does not rust
• Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
• Style: Vintage
• STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED