Adopt a lavish look with this Imperial Gold Pocket Watch!
The case of this pocket watch is decorated with fine engravings all around, its off-white dial with luxurious golden Arabic numerals gives it its famous Empire style. In its center, admire its gilded wheels.
The Empire style takes its name from the government of Napoleon Bonaparte in France, who ruled between 1804 and 1814 and was proclaimed emperor, although it technically began in 1800 under the Consulate and lasted until 1815. It is part of the neoclassical movement inspired by ancient Greece and Rome and played an important role in architecture, decoration, and furniture design. In some cases, it has also been seen in other visual arts.
Empire-inspired, you won't get tired of looking at the time with this timepiece.
Features of the Imperial Gold Pocket Watch:• Movements: Mechanical (hand-wound)
• Gender: Unisex
• Case diameter: ø 1.78 in / 45 mm
• Buttons: 1 winding button
• Display Type: Analog (hands)
• Specifics of the display: Arabic numerals
• Chain length: 14.5 in / 37 cm
• Color: Gold
• Dial Color: Off-white
• Material: Stainless steel, does not blacken, does not rust
• Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
• Style: Imperial, Vintage
• STANDARD DELIVERY OFFERED